Nothing is possible in the Era of 21st Century, right? You might have heard or observed lots of guides where you can control Smartphone with your PC, Android to Android and so on. Today, I have brought you a tutorial for you where we will show you How to Control iPhone from PC. Yeah, you also don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device for performing this task.
There are so many tools out there that claim to access and control your iPhone from your Mac or Windows PC. But, the saddest part about them is that they ask to jailbreak the iOS device. But, with the help of the tutorial which we are going to show you, it doesn’t matter whether you have a jailbreak iOS device or not. So, without taking much time, lets move towards the method to control iPhone from PC.
How to Control iPhone from PC?
There might be several reasons for mirroring the iPhone screen to your Computer. Sometimes if you wish to play the games on a bigger screen then you might use the same concept to get the gameplay on a bigger screen. You’ll be also able to fully control your iPhone device from your Computer.
With the help of Airserver, one can easily control iPhone from Computer. This tool doesn’t ask you to jailbreak your iPhone device. The tool can be used on different platforms including Windows, Linux and Mac. Follow the simple steps given below to know How to Control iPhone from PC.
- Open the browser on your Computer and go to the Airserver.com website.
- Hover to the Products Tab from the Menu at the Top of the site.
- Now, select the Operating System like you can choose “Airserver Universal For PC” option.
- Click on the Download button from the page and choose your OS and Windows version too.
- The setup will begin downloading shortly. Once downloaded, open the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Double click on the downloaded file and follow the further instructions to install the program on your Computer.
Also Read: Fix “To Allow Access Please Respond on Your iPhone“
Steps to Control iPhone from PC using Airserver
- Launch the program by clicking the Airserver icon from the Taskbar.
- Click on the QR Code for the Connection. A QR code will appear on the screen.
- Also, download the Airserver application on your iPhone from App Store.
- Open the application and Scan the QR Code from your PC screen.
- Wait for few movements and your iPhone will be successfully connected to the PC.
- Swipe Up the Screen and click on the Screen Mirroring option there.
- At last, select your PC from the given names. You can now see your iPhone screen on your PC.
So, these were the simple steps to get your iPhone screen on your PC. You can see all the options on the Screen of your Computer.
Note: If you find any type of lag or the mirroring doesn’t work properly then click on the Stop and retry the connection. If this problem ever persists, you can do the same process again and again.
This was the whole guide on “How to Control iPhone from PC”. There are many tools are available for the same task, but I found the Airserver helpful as it can be used without Jailbreak too. Whereas other tools ask to have a Jailbreak iOS device. Airsever is not available only for PC, rather can be installed on other platforms including Xbox etc. I hope this guide was helpful to you. If you loved our post, please spread with others using the sharing option.